Grotto Pizza is kicking off their 60th summer in business with an enhanced focus on heightened health and safety procedures, setting the tone as an industry leader in reducing the spread of COVID-19. The customer dining experience has always been a top priority for the restaurant chain and they’ve fined tuned all Grotto Pizza procedures to ensure cleaning, sanitation and hygiene standards go above and beyond recommended guidelines from State of Delaware officials.
“Grotto Pizza leadership and staff are thankful to the communities we serve who support our business year-round and we have a personal obligation to our customers to keep them safe while working to prevent COVID-19 spread,” said Jeff Gosnear, Vice President of Grotto Pizza. “When this pandemic became a reality in Delaware several months ago, we immediately became laser-focused on becoming the safest place for our customers to eat and the safest place for our staff to work. Cleanliness and customer satisfaction is at the forefront of our efforts and we know guests are seeking a comfortable, safe, familiar dining experience when they resume eating out – we’re confident we can exceed all of their expectations when they return ‘home’ to Grotto Pizza.”
Guest Health and Safety Enhancements include:
• Customer sanitation stations.
• Contactless service and payment.
• Ensuring all employees wear gloves and masks where required.
• Deep cleaning with a special focus on high-touch areas such as credit card machines and door handles.
• Pre-sealed condiments and disposable, pre-wrapped utensils.
• Disposable menus.
• Fully-sealed bags for to-go orders.
• Curbside pickup.
• Contactless delivery.
• All bars are closed till further notice – dining room seating only. Dining rooms will be open at 30% capacity per State of Delaware guidelines.
According to State guidelines, guests must make a reservation prior to visiting a Delaware dining establishment. Customers can join the reservation wait list by visiting www.GrottoPizza.com