Community Pizza Night
About Community Pizza Nights:
Our “Community Pizza Night” program allows us to partner with YOUR organization to generate a cash contribution. We supply you with a custom designed voucher advertising your event. You print and distribute the vouchers and promote your fundraiser. 20% of the total sale value attributed to each redeemed voucher will act as your “donation”. Everyone wins…your supporters receive a great meal from Grotto Pizza and your organization receives a donation directly relational to your group’s efforts.
Grotto Pizza is pleased to host Community Pizza Nights on Monday – Thursday from 4 to 9 p.m. We’re sorry, but we are unable to schedule Community Pizza Nights on weekend nights, at our seasonal locations, or at our beach area locations from June 15 through Labor Day.
If you are interested in holding a Community Pizza Night at your local Grotto Pizza restaurant, please complete the Community Pizza Night Request Form. One of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible. All responses and vouchers are sent via email, so please check your spam folders “just in case!”
All requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the requested event date.
How to promote your Community Pizza Night!
- Announcements/memos/emails/Facebook/MySpace/Twitter/Text message invites
- Send an organization-wide email/memo promoting the event
- Make sure the event is included on any “daily announcements”
- Have the event announced at assemblies, gatherings, classes
- Put vouchers in all mail boxes at the organization
- Create a Facebook and/or MySpace invitation
- Have organization members “text” their friends
- Be sure to include all of the details of the event on all invitations!
- Invite, Invite, Invite!!
- Nothing beats a personal invitation
- Talk to key members of the group and ask them to be there and to invite friends and family
- Reach out to all parents and supporters of the organization and ask them to invite their friends as well
- Require all group members to be at the event
Remember: The more people who bring in vouchers on the night of your event, the more money you will raise!
Please note that, in an effort to prevent our customers from feeling solicited, we do not allow organizations to distribute vouchers in our restaurants.
Complete the form using the links to the left.